Hello Gorge Stylist Anna Maleeva

Hey there!

Subscribe to my blog! Can't wait to share my world with you.

A Romantic Start to Summer With an Off-Shoulder Top and Stripes

A Romantic Start to Summer With an Off-Shoulder Top and Stripes

Good day Gorgeous,

This striped, off-shoulder top is the perfect combination of two of my favorite things: stripes and a shoulder-baring cut. On a hot day in Pittsburgh โ€” or anywhere in the world really โ€” weather and fashion are in perfect balance for us to "stripe off." Not to be confused with stripping your clothes off. Do that on your own time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

When your day is full of events, as mine was, and you need to come up with a versatile outfit that will keep you cool in hot weather, I recommend this "stripe off" top from Tobi.com, which I totally love.

So soft and comfortable to wear, this cotton-blend top is perfect for hot summer days. I could have styled it with denim shorts or jeans, but with plans for dinner and theater, I wanted to look a little more dressed up. So I paired my off-shoulder top with a skater skirt from Abercrombie that I've had for years (I've linked a similar style below). I think it came off as light and feminine.

To polish the look, I added a few cool details and accessories:

1. A Gold Belt. Cutting-edge style tip: don't just buckle your belt, tie it into a knot โ€” this stylish way to wear a belt is hot like the summer itself.

2. A Drop Earring, just one. You can modernize any traditional look with a striking, asymmetric detail.

3. A Straw Bag. A hot item this summer, it can be of any shape or size, whatever you like best. It's the texture that counts.

4. Some Color. I wore slide sandals with a bright floral print and balanced it out with a touch of red lipstick.

5. Last, but not least, The Right Attitude. What you wear amounts to about 20% of how you come across. The other 80% comes from how you feel when you're wearing it. Remember to feel gorgeous!

And voila, you are looking easy-peasy-breezy stylish. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope you like my take on the off-shoulder trend and would love to hear from you in the comments.

All the links for my clothing pieces are at the bottom.

Have a great week, Gorgeous! And don't forget to shop at Tobi.com. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sincerely yours,

Anna 

P.S. If you noticed, my earring is gold and my watch and ring are silver. Don't be afraid to mix metals, it's allowed and even welcome!

Pittsburgh fashion blogger Anna Maleeva
cute summer outfit ideas
how to style an off-shoulder top
Pittsburgh style blog
floral Steve Madden sandals

Wearing:

Lorie Stripe Off-Shoulder Top from Tobi.com 

Abercrombie & Fitch Skirt (similar from H&M)

Steve Madden Sandals (similar ones with different print)

Zara Bucket Bag

J.Crew Factory Retro Framed Sunglasses

J.Crew Metallic Belt (similar one)

TJ Maxx Drop Hoop Earrings (similar ones)

How to Dress Like a #GirlBoss

How to Dress Like a #GirlBoss

A Casual Way to Style Wide-Leg Pants from Victoria Beckham's Collection for Target

A Casual Way to Style Wide-Leg Pants from Victoria Beckham's Collection for Target